CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
We recognize that our operations have an impact on the communities where we operate, and we are committed to giving back to these communities.
As a socially responsible corporate citizen, we believe that our membership in these organizations reflects our commitment to promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in our operations and the wider business community. Our membership in these organizations enables us to connect with diverse suppliers, businesses, and communities, allowing us to tap into a wealth of knowledge, experience, and perspectives to drive innovation and improve decision-making. We believe that by working together with our partners in these organizations, we can create a more inclusive and equitable business ecosystem that benefits everyone.
- Dallas Fire Fighters Association (DFFA)
- Dallas Fort Worth Minority Supplier Development Council (DFW MSDC)
- Dallas Regional Chamber (DRC)
- Greater Dallas Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (GDHCC)
- Irving Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (IHCC)
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC)
We support social and educational programs that improve the lives of the people living in these areas, and we encourage our employees to volunteer their time and expertise to support these programs.